cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Contacting delivery/orders team

jono7
Investigator
Investigator

Stolen/missing game vouchers for PS5 console. I purchased a PS5 console with yourselves on the 20/12/22 description PS5 and God of war plus 4x £50 vouchers. The parcel was held over night by DPD so the parcel was finally delivered on Thursday 22nd December 2022 by "Les" Les took a photograph of the delivery in a box which clearly stated on it " Sony entertainment quantity 2 playstation 5 " on bringing the parcel in, I noticed the original seal had been broken and taped over with brown package tape, the bottom of the box was a foldable cardboard seal having no tape at all. Upon opening the brown tape I noticed only the ps5 console box assuming the code vouchers and game were within the console box, I was wrong. No codes to be found! I called instantly and spoke to an individual from EE in Newcastle named Emma around 12-1pm on the 22/12/22 she told me 72hrs the issue would be resolved or investigated. 23/12/22 I live chat an individual named Aman following up the initial complaint further on that evening spoke on the phone to Maria from Newcastle raising the issue again, resolving same response 72hrs from Thursday 22nd December. Bearing in mind this was a present. By Sunday 25th December 2022. Still nothing heard so I spoke to Ashish on live chat explained it had way passed 72hrs! Not much feeling of empathy or regard. Spoke to Ashish's manager Shiva and disregarded anything I had said and stating hours EE employees were off on the holiday period (check transcripts) no resolution but response of " it'll be delt with by the 28/12/22 " I have all evidence and photographs I log EVERYTHING! I pay every bill on time! As a company you have to uphold word and deed even when told the amount of hours are 72 and the surpass this. Even if time has no lapsed clear wording of speech should be addressed. You have either misled me or just to lazy to bother with my complaint. I am extremely irritated by the service I have been given. Your faults are not to be put upon me. Your incapability is not my fault whatsoever. I know my consumer rights. If this is not addressed and resolved immediately I will be taking this further especially regarding papers and media. I have been made to feel at fault for your responsibility to provide for me as a customer. I have all photographic evidence of DPD delivery as well.

11 REPLIES 11
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @jono7

I'm very sorry to hear this has happened. 

If you can give us a call on 150, the team will check your account and provide an update on the investigation. 

Please let me know how you get on. 

Leanne. 

So I have to go out of my way for a mistake not made by me for the 4th time?! I don't think so.

I know all my 196 pages of the consumers rights act of 2015. If my situation is not resolved I will be taking further actions.

AGAIN NOT MY FAULT YOU PUT EXACTLY WHAT IS DESCRIBED WITH IN THE BOX ON THE OUTSIDE, THEREFORE INVITING THIEVES!

Leanne_T

Hi @jono7

I am very sorry we have no account access on the community, our mobile care team will be able to help you further. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

@jono7   In that’s case you know you have the right to reject the item and send it back within 30 days.    You also know that you have to wait 8 weeks before you can take this further.    

Yes you’re annoyed but there is no need to shout an anybody here.   

Przeme
Visitor

Youve send my order into wrong adress and i cant change it on dpd website

James_B

Hi @Przeme,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to update your delivery address if you get in touch.

Thanks

James

Damo19
Investigator
Investigator

I want to leave ee cos they r not helping me 

I done that and they said they cant help me with this 

I have done that and they said they cant help me with this i have to pay £31 pound a month for something i dont own