cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem receiving order

Danieljsilva
Investigator
Investigator

I upgraded online to an iPhone 15 Pro Max.
Everything went well until then, the DPD delivery man came to make the delivery and asked for a PIN that would be sent in the SMS, but the registered number is different from my number and I didn't receive it. Is there a way to change this number? Or just receive the order at home with ID or some other alternative, because the delivery person will return again tomorrow.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Danieljsilva 

Thanks for coming here. 

Is the other number that the PIN has been sent to also on your EE account? 

Leanne.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Danieljsilva  if you download the DPD app and create an account with the same email address that used for EE. You’ll also see this four digit pin on there.      

I did this but it's not there, just old deliveries.

Leanne_T

Hi @Danieljsilva 

Thanks for coming here. 

Is the other number that the PIN has been sent to also on your EE account? 

Leanne.

Hi @Leanne_T , Yes, it's on a number I used a long time ago, and that account has now been closed.

Leanne_T

Thanks @Danieljsilva 

Could you try logging into the DPD app using the mobile number that the PIN has been sent to and the postcode, does this work for you?

Leanne.

@Leanne_T I tried this but to register the number with DPD they ask for a code that will be sent in the SMS, but as this number is deactivated I didn't receive anything. One option would be to reactivate this account but I don't know if that's possible, it's listed as a closed account.

Leanne_T

I see, thanks for trying @Danieljsilva 

In this case, please call us on 150 and our mobile guides will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne 🙂

@Leanne_T I tried calling 150 using the old number, but it's not possible, probably because it's deactivated.

Leanne_T

Hi @Danieljsilva 

Do you have another EE phone to call from? 

If not, you can call us on 0800 956 6000. 

Leanne.