cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin for delivery

Lollypop851
Investigator
Investigator

OK so I'm expecting delivery of my phone today but  not had any communication from ee regarding the pin I need to give to the driver when or where will I get this 

8 REPLIES 8
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Lollypop851 

Did you receive a text or emailfrom DPD today?

If you need to give the driver a pin for delivery then it would have been on the text/email.
If not then no pin is required, just photo ID.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

No but have the consignment number which I got free ee and dpd tracker says delivery  today 

I've had no communication from ee regarding this delivery which I think is terrible and unfortunately I have no photo I'd 

Tynuttzza
Explorer

Hey, I'm having the same problem, no pin, no notification from DPD but they are saying on the dpd tracker that it's out for delivery. How did you get sorted with yours? 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tynuttzza,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'd recommend contacting Customer Care so a member of the team can double check the contact number on your order.

They'll be happy to help.

James

Hey James

Yes, I did, apparently the driver sends the pin before attempting delivery.... 

There isn't a time frame for that on the tracker, this does not seem like an ideal situation, its disappointing that you don't even get an estimate about when this delivery is meant to take place, its meant to be today but I didn't really get a notification about it... it was meant to be yesterday as well according to the tracker.

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Tynuttzza I had a phone from EE last week and the pin showed in the DPD app.

I worked out that the phone I ordered didn't need a pin it depends on the
value of the phone weather it needs a pin
Karola2929
Visitor

I'm waiting for pin for today delivery