cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery refused

Sarah142
Investigator
Investigator

I placed an order to be delivered to my workplace as I spend most of my time there!  Had notification from DPD on the day of delivery with time slot and then I get a notification to say delivery had been refused and it was being returned to EE.  This was on Wednesday 17th and have had no further update. What do I do next?  

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Sarah142 , Do you know why the delivery was refused, was it at your workplace? Might be worth checking there.

You will have to speak to customer service to find out why your order has been returned to EE. You will also have to give time for the item to be returned to EE and your account put back to what it was before , then you can order again, without knowing the reason for delivery refused, it is difficult for anymore suggestions.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Thanks for your reply.  I was in work at the time of delivery, it’s a small shop and there was just the two of us in.  My guess is they couldn’t find it as the address on DPD had just the unit no and not the shop name which was on my confirmation email from EE?

I will give it a few more days to allow time for the return and then contact EE. 
Thanks again 😊