cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a phone and recieved no order confirmation.

MateuszSidorowz
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered an iPhone 15 Plus. I had to call this number "0800 956 6042" to get my details confirmed. I just want to make sure that it wasn't a scam or anything and that I don't have to worry. I just to make sure.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @MateuszSidorowz 

That is a genuine EE number. If they have asked you to call then your order wont proceed until you have spoken to them. 

You should also check your spam/junk folders. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MateuszSidorowz
Investigator
Investigator

I haven't received any confirmation emails yet or anything.

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @MateuszSidorowz 

That is a genuine EE number. If they have asked you to call then your order wont proceed until you have spoken to them. 

You should also check your spam/junk folders. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
IamRoch
Explorer

I got the  same number and the lady on the other end is asking for my banking details though i have already made part online payment.  Why does she want my details SORT CODE and all...????

Hi David 

I have the same exact text and i feel its a scam because. I already made part payment for the phone i ordered, but the lady i spoke to in relation to that link was only making it worse. Link shares your screen with her  meaning she can see your passwords and banking details as you enter them..

Thats just wrong !!!

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @IamRoch,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear there was a problem with your online order.

In this scenario, it's normal for our sales to ask you to call to resubmit any missing information.

James