cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of Iphone 15 Pro Max - Still waiting

Shearer1979
Investigator
Investigator

I upgraded my phone to an iPhone 15 Pro Max on the 26 October and still haven't heard anything??? When I check my orders it just says no info available at this time. Surely this service just isn't good enough. All I've had is the confirmation email with the tracing number but that's it.

Has anyone else been waiting this long!!!! 

10 REPLIES 10
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Shearer1979

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you have not had an update on your order. 

What colour and memory size did you go for?

Katie

Shearer1979
Investigator
Investigator

iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB White Titanium.

Katie_B

Hi @Shearer1979

The current timescale for delivery is within 14 days. 

I'd recommend giving us a call so our customer care team can look into this for you. 

Katie

shells2074
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't been waiting as long but it's still longer than usual to even get a dispatch email. The tracking isn't working either. The same as you, I only have the original receipt email. 

You've been waiting since October???

Scottdman
Visitor

Yes I'm in the same boat pal I ordered my new pro max in white titanium on the 9th of October and it's still not here as if 17/11/23 my EE app tracking is still saying dispatch expected in 24 hours but has been saying that for weeks. The best part is that before it said that it was dispatch expected in 28 days but it changed to 24 hours weeks ago. The apparent issue is with semi conductors that are in short supply and most electronics need loads of these to work properly obviously. I'm also waiting on a new car which has been on back order since July so it's a post pandemic world economy in the toilet situation I'm afraid 

Almasanu
Contributor
Contributor

I placed my order on November 3rd and I also received an email with the confirmation number and since then I haven't received anything, I have a Fiat at EE and I asked and they told me that it takes at least a month, honestly neither I do not know what to believe

iPhone 15 pro max de 256G culoare black titanium

I have been waiting since November

Christopher_G

Hi @Almasanu 

Welcome to the community.

The current estimate for new orders of that version today is to expect dispatch within 7 days. Any older orders will b processed first, so you should hear from DPD soon. Please let us know when it arrives.

Thank for your patience so far.
Chris