cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Delays iphone 14 pro max

mike8001
Explorer

Are there delivery delays for this device? I upgraded yesterday and was promised a 24hr delivery, order is still stuck on awaiting confirmation. 

8 REPLIES 8
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mike8001

Thanks for coming here. 

Which model including size and colour did you order? 

We'll fulfil orders on a first come, first served basis clearing the oldest orders first. DPD will be in touch when it's ready to be delivered. 

Leanne.

ProCameraApps
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, don't bother phoning 150, you will be told lies. I ordered mine at 12.03am on 10/09 (Pro Max 512gb Purple) and was on being told it will be delivered on first come first served basis. Yet, many other people have received their phones (same spec) who ordered them well after I ordered mine. One person on the thread claims to have ordered one on the 22nd and received it the next day. To be honest, if it's not with me by the 5th October, I will cancel and get one from O2 who has published a much better deal £28pm cheaper. 

Check the long thread, full of angry people. EE has really scored an own goal. 

@mike8001  In the thread your referring too you are aware that there is trolls in there who like to stir things up.   I bet they didn’t post a picture of confrontation of order with a date and a picture of that device.  

1664474014347676161829989240226.jpg

 upgraded yesterday to a Pro Max purple 1 terabyte.  Arrived today with no problem.  Just doing the restore which takes forever. 

Yooooo69
Explorer

I was promised the same and then when I rang up because I hadn't received a tracking code they told me there are severe delays and I might have to wait up to 28 days to receivey phone. 😡

tee1014
Visitor

I ordered iphone max pro 512gb on 24/9 and still not received it.

Anyone any ideas when?

Don't worry I ordered same as you the 512gb on the 19th and still nothing, gonna give them a call tomorrow see what will they say . At this point I'm not even bother what colour I will get ..... 

😶

oreed
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered on 8th Nov and have just received a further email to say it's delayed even longer, but no timeframe.