cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online help

Elmsy
Investigator
Investigator

Thw ability for the soppy **bleep**ers on the chat, to help in anyway, seems to be zero.

What is the point of them?

Utterly pathetic group of people. Zero help 

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Elmsy , what is your problem, what help are you looking for?

I never use live chat, if I need customer service help, I ring and speak to them, as I do not favour live chat, personally.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Elmsy 

We would love to see we can help you, if you could let us know some details on your query that you tried to get resolved with chat?

Hope to hear back from you soon. 

Leanne

Which begs the question?  Why field an utterly inconsequential online chat facility.  

Anyway... thanks for replying. 

Phoned up ee. Again not massively helpful. I can order a pair of VANS from a downtown NY skater shop and follow the entire journey.  Packing, transit, the entire journey.  Took 72 hours for delivery. 

I order a new phone from EE, in stock, delivery next day and yet no one knows what stage its at, no comms with apple, and people saying 2 working weeks, 3 working weeks, next day....

Utterly useless. Orange was better. 

I'd have been quicker just going direct to apple. 

24 hour window given to ee to get it sorted or I'll cancel the order and buy from elsewhere. Which will have zero effect on EE. 

As stated.  A pathetic response from EE 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Elmsy 

When did you place the order? 

Which model phone, including memory size and colour did you order? 

Leanne.