cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No return info nor package

rj265
Investigator
Investigator
I have received my new phone from EE(UK) but have not received my returns pack.

I contacted Likewize and they came back and told me that they had nothing relating to my order and they didn't send returns pack until 14 days after the customer gets new phone and then it is 14 days to return which is totally different from EE Trade in t&c's which states I need to return within 14 days of receipt of new phone

Can you please advise 

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @rj265 ,

Welcome to the community,

Have you actually spoken to customer service, to see if they will be able to send a return package for you?

You may also want to take a look here: 

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/orders-and-delivery/return-and-refunds/how-to-return-a-product-bought...

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
I spent 30 minutes waiting and then 60 minutes online with customer service and hopefully I will get returns pack in 3-5 working days but will wait and see

Best Regards

Richard

@rj265 , thank you for coming back and letting me know, glad you got a result and hope you get your return pack ok.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Just to confirm that the Trade In Returns Pack arrived in the post today

So glad I contacted Customer Service via chat as they sorted it for me

For some reason it had not been processed when the upgrade was processed by 150 phone advisor - so not sure if that was a systems issue or a training problem

This seems to be a recurring problem reported on the EE Community forum so definitely well worth further investigation by EE

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thank you for coming back to let us know, @rj265.

Chris