cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to EE & Bewildered

Mhyst101_mtb
Investigator
Investigator

Never post to these things, age thing, I am new to EE & I would just like to log a few issues I have had since joining, firstly from the sales people that actually sold me the Deal, they told me that both my sim s would have unlimited Data although I told the salesman my wife didn't use any data at all, but my phone would get unlimited after 72 hrs of the Broadband going live, this turned out to be false as I only got double the data as sim cost was below £10.00 & I had to chase EE to get that, I signed up for 6mths trial of AppTV received a text message with a link to the Apple TV web site saying I could subscribe there, I needed a registration code which I didn't have? called 150 spoke to a very nice "Guide" who told me I needed to speak to Apple who asked loads of questions then said I should contact EE as its there prob so I texted 150 to stop the TV and received one back asking if I was sure because it didn't run out until June 24, so I spent a couple of Hours getting the runaround & getting nowhere, subsequently wondering if Ive done the right thing signing up in the first place???

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mhyst101_mtb 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Did you get your data sorted in the end? With the Apple TV, what options was it giving you when you follow the link?

Chris

Data is OK just not what I was told initially, the link just took me to AppTV website , irrelevant now as I've cancelled it , wasted too much time for me to bother 

Leanne_T

I am very sorry to hear you have experienced problems with activating Apple TV+ @Mhyst101_mtb 

If you would like to get this looked into, please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne 🙂

Hi Leanne_T 

After trying to navigate my way through the 150 system with my Apple problem I was rather irritated so I posted my rant to get it off my chest subsequently having calmed down I have accepted defeat & no longer require the TV trial, I would like to add that my irritation came from the system itself & not the verbal interaction

Leanne_T

No problem at all @Mhyst101_mtb 

If you need any help in the future please come back to the community anytime 🙂

Happy new year. 

Leanne.