cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received my returns pack after anytime upgrade

Gswan96
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on 19th November and received it on 20th. 

I was due to send back my old device and would've expected the returns pack to be sent to me and received by 27th November, however I am yet to receive it. 

Is there any way to get another one sent out, or at the very least a label I can print at home so I don't get charged for not sending it when I've not recevied the pack? 

Royal Mail deliveries are really bad in my area at the moment, and i've not had any post for over a month, which could be contributing to the delay.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Christopher_G 

Thank you. 

For anyone else with the same issue, the live chat function agent said that I needed to email channel.returns@ee.co.uk and provide detials and my phone number as they can't do it on chat. 

Might save some time as that in itself took over 40 minutes, but both agents were super helpful! 🙂 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gswan96 

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that your returns packaging hasn't arrived. If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they'll be able to get another sent out for you.

Chris

Hi @Christopher_G 

Thank you. 

For anyone else with the same issue, the live chat function agent said that I needed to email channel.returns@ee.co.uk and provide detials and my phone number as they can't do it on chat. 

Might save some time as that in itself took over 40 minutes, but both agents were super helpful! 🙂 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back to let us know, @Gswan96  🙂

Chris