cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

DanielJones
Explorer

My phone parcel is being sent back to EE because I was not there to receive it, when will I get my new phone ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@DanielJones , your contract will go back to what you had before the upgrade, and once  have received it and this has be confirmed, you can upgrade again.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@DanielJones  once the device has been returned back to EE, and it’s been processed as a return you’ll be able to order again.  

The phone was an upgrade and part of my new contract, does my contract still stand ? Will they send the phone back to the same address and will I be charged for a new phone ?

@DanielJones , your contract will go back to what you had before the upgrade, and once  have received it and this has be confirmed, you can upgrade again.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.