cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Khan1993
Investigator
Investigator

Placed a order yesterday for Saturday delivery had to pay for Saturday delivery been at home no delivery has arrived called dpd was told in the morning parcel is at the depo just waiting for driver to scan will be out for delivery today 12pm checked the app still no update last update was at 2.30am that it was on the way to the next depo called up to asked to be told rudely no parcel was being delivered today we don’t know why the delay is keep checking the app for updates we don’t know when when it will be delivered rang ee up to be fobbed off it will be delivered today sit tight says so on the tracking after repeatedly telling them I have spoke to dpd and they will not be delivered I have been told keep waiting   

4 REPLIES 4
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Khan1993 ,

Welcome to the community,

This is not customer service, not sure what you expect us to do here. It looks like it is down to DPD, as they seem to have the parcel and were waiting for the driver to scan it.

It could be that there has been a problem with the driver, possibly not turning up? They could still turn up with it. Whereabouts are you, area wise?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Northwest it ain’t turning up my local hub has not received the parcel as its been on its way there since 2.30am last night as the tracking shows so I was advised incorrectly the first time the second I was told it’s not coming today  we don’t know we’re the parcel is until it is scanned neither can we provide you date it will be delivered keep checking the app I shouldn’t have to do the leg work to chase up a parcel and be passed around from Paul to Peter I paid for service which has not been delivered on and for basically loosing an entire day that yes it will come don’t worry the tracking is always correct as advised by ee. 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Khan1993 

DPD will likely be on reduced deliveries becase of the heat which means your delivery will be delayed. Same for our local DPD depot.

You'll have to wait till monday unless they make some deliveries tomorrow.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Khan1993 

I am sorry to hear this. 

Did you order online or over the phone? 

Leanne.