cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD Return to consignor No INformation

Wattdog
Visitor

I was awaiting a parcel i was told it would be ID checked it was for a new mobile device being delivered by DPD,

i had it sent to mine and not my partnertrs for this reason , then DPD say its gonna be a PIN , whiuch i could have easily given my partner as im in work on the day of the delivery so she could reciev it at her property, any ways , the delivery driver stated to my brother he would be back later that day , he never cam back , EE said they will try again , they never did, i checked the tracking around dinner time and it said its been requested to be returned to the consigner (in this case EE). i rang DPD they checked it was put through just shy of an hour before withouit any information or warning , i spoe to every EE team i could , they all tried to help but essentially said the same , only Sales can sort this for you , they refused to speak to me as i have to wait for the device to be returned. so they wont even cancel the return process or send me out a new device. i never even reived the dfevice or a refund for the delivery amount , i was waiting on this phone to have it for he weekend ,  the door was answered by my younger sibling howvere the delivery driver did not give him a chance to phone me before walking off with the parcel ( for the PIN).

can someon please assit me cause this has been incredibly stressful and the best EE can do for this mistake and misinformation is knock £10 of my bill...... and wont even cancel the return request or send another out

5 REPLIES 5
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Wattdog

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I am very sorry to hear what has happened regarding your new phone. 

It sounds like our sales team are following the right process and will be ale to rectify this once the device has been scanned back into the warehouse. 

Are you aware if our customer care team sent feedback to the courier regarding this?

Katie

Danusia
Explorer

Screenshot_20240103_041258_Samsung Internet.jpg

Can someone explain this please ? It's still gone be delivered or return to ee ? I added a new line today and then this just happened I'm confused. I paid the upfront I received all the confirmation and then when I checked the tracking details this came up. I'm confused if the ee requested the parcel back why the parcel is going to the dpd depot from my area? I'm living in dagenham 

Leanne_T

Hi @Danusia 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you had a text from DPD since this update to advise when the delivery will be? 

Leanne.

Hi there I have contacted dpd and I've been told the parcel is going back
to ee and there is nothing to do with them and need to contact ee. I've
been all day today from department to department and still not giving any
answer. I don't understand what's going one. Ee said that there is no issue
from them and dpd says ee requested the parcel back. So after 1 hour from
picking up the parcel from ee they requested it back. Why ?
Christopher_G

Hi @Danusia 

I'm sorry to hear of your delivery issue. We don't have access to your account at the moment. If there is a particular reason why it has been requested back, it should be noted on your account and our Mobile Care team should be able to discuss it with you.

Chris