cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Ultra Watch 2 Order

ONEIGHBOUR
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered an Apple Watch Ultra 2 a while back (19/09/23) and am still waiting on the order. I have called 150 who advise it can be up to 28 days for the watch to arrive. I have checked the website and EE state dispatch within 1 day. So I thought I would check my order online and I get this 

ONEIGHBOUR_0-1697102778705.png

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I must admit I am getting pretty fed up with calling up and being passed around departments and not getting any straight answers, especially with that new visual service thing they've added!

12 REPLIES 12
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ONEIGHBOUR 

Thanks for coming here. 

Which model size and colour watch have you ordered? 

Does the watch contract show in your EE app? 

Leanne 🙂

ONEIGHBOUR
Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Leanne_T ,

I ordered the Apple Watch Ultra 2 49mm Grn/Gry Trail Loop S/M.

I already have an existing Apple Watch contract within EE that shows. This is the one I upgraded and paid an upgrade fee on, along with an upfront payment for the new watch.

Ollie

Leanne_T

Thanks @ONEIGHBOUR 

What date did you place the order? 

Leanne.

Hi @Leanne_T ,

The order was placed on the 19/09/23.

Ollie

Leanne_T

Thanks @ONEIGHBOUR 

I am sorry this would need to be looked into in more detail for you with our customer care team as we have no access to individual orders on the community. Please try contact us again when you get the chance. 

Leanne.

ONEIGHBOUR
Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Leanne_T 

As you can't give updates on specific orders, can you advise if you have stock of them currently? 

Ollie

ONEIGHBOUR
Investigator
Investigator

also, @Leanne_T 

Can you advise why I am getting this error when trying to check my order? Surely it should come back with something of note, even if it has been delayed?

Leanne_T

The team will be happy to check the tracking details you have been given @ONEIGHBOUR 

The EE Shop Online shows expected dispatch information for new orders placed today - Apple Watch Ultra 2 |Buy Now | EE

Leanne 🙂

LeeBfc
Investigator
Investigator

i get this same message for iphone 15 pm i ordered as a new customer monday evening