cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anytime Upgrade Return Pack Not Received

Ash3390
Visitor

Hi I did an anytime upgrade last Thursday in which I received my new phone the next day but 7 days later I’ve still not received the returns pack for my old device and has to be returned by next week?!

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ash3390 

Welcome to the community.

I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can make sure there's a pack on the way. You can access a live chat through the help section of the EE App, or find our other contact information here.

Chris

I have also been waiting over 2 weeks now and I called up last week and was advised to email them, I’ve still not received anything? I’ve even attempted to take it to an ee store and they refused to take it. Any ideas on what else I’m supposed to do? I don’t want any extra charges. 

Christopher_G

Hi @Cookeg 

Which email address did you send an email to? Have you checked your spam/junk folder for the reply?

Chris

channel.returns@ee.co.uk that’s the email I was given on the EE online chat, I’ve checked all inboxes and not a response? 

Leanne_T

Hi @Cookeg 

Thanks for coming back to us, this email is for customers wishing to return the upgrade not trade in packs. 

The return pack is sent by Royal Mail and can take 7-10 working days to arrive, to check this has been requested please call us and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.

I’ve already contacted someone and was told it was sent out and to contact that email address for them to send another one out, I’ve waited 2 and a half weeks now and received nothing? 

Leanne_T

Hi @Cookeg 

I am sorry you have been advised this, to get this looked into further please try calling us again and the team can request another return pack to be sent to your home address. 

Leanne.