cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 Pro Max White

millyjodie
Contributor
Contributor

I thought I would try to create a proper thread for all people that have ordered the 15 Pro Max in White. As this seems to be the only colour that everyone seems to be having huge delays with. This is to share when you ordered, what memory size and if you have had any updates. To help other people get an idea of when to hopefully receive there’s. 

I ordered on the 27/9, 15 pro max white 256gb. Have had no text from dpd, ee have been useless, they have no idea at all. What about everyone else?

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @millyjodie 

That's a great idea. New orders of the version you have selected are due to be delivered within 14 days, and all back orders will be cleared before those, so you should hear from DPD soon.

Thank you for your patience so far.

Chris

Lee_bognar
Visitor

I ordered the pro max in white on 12th October so I am now on day 33. EE is saying they’re expecting a delivery in 14 days. That will take me to 47 days. Plus then the time it takes them to ship them out and be delivered. So anyone ordering the iPhone pro max in white is looking at 50+ days waiting time

I’ve finally just received my text from DPD after 48 days. So that timeframe sounds about right. It’s so annoying and frustrating waiting I feel your pain!