cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not received pre-paid digital card for £300

leechapman1074
Investigator
Investigator

I took out a new contract on a Samsung s22+ on 21st of November which was eligible for a pre-paid £300 card as of yet i have received nothing was texted saying I would receive text after 14 days still nothing

18 REPLIES 18
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@leechapman1074 : It's still after 14 days. You should get a text to claim this 15 to 30 days after purchase.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Saj83
Investigator
Investigator

Same thing happened with meat EE store in bull ring. I upgraded from s21 to oppo X5. I was offered a 300 pound cashback, but EE customer care have now back tracked and basically said they can't do anything about it. I was told that my contract was missold by the salesperson in store and I need to approach them. Basically EE is scamming customers in person. This is shameful.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Saj83

Did they advise why you are not eligible for the offer?

Leanne.

EE customer care query was raised on Sunday. I did not receive response by 90 hours so I called back today and I was informed that the offer was only valid until the 3rd of November. But in store I was told that the offer from OPPO was valid until the 24th of November 

Leanne_T

That is correct, the offer ran from the 28 Oct - 24 November @Saj83

I would suggest giving us another call to get this looked into further. 

Leanne.

I have gotten in touch with the payment team and I have been informed that the offer was valid when I upgraded and I should receive my link in due course. I am not sure why the other representatives I spoke to differed. Perhaps they did not approach the relevant team

Christopher_G

Thanks for the update, @Saj83.

Hopefully you have it soon.

Chris

I have received my card today. I am sorry I used some harsh words in this chat but these were driven by incorrect messages or directions I received from a couple of representatives I spoke to earlier.

James_B

Thanks for the update @Saj83 🙂

I'm happy to hear you've received your card.

James