cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free asus laptop

phil200
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I am trying to get the free asus laptop advertised as part of your winter offer. My claim has been approved, then rejected as the rewards-promos.com company say I bought the pixel 8 phone from 02 and not EE. This is clearly incorrect and I have submitted all the necessary information. It is proving very difficult and time consuming to resolve this problem, can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @phil200 

I am very sorry to hear this. 

To get your claim looked into and an update on the information you have provided, please contact Help & Support - Promo Rewards (reward-promos.com)

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne. 

Thank you Leanne, however I am very familiar with this resource and have contacted rewards-promos several times. It appears to me that EE offer a free laptop to obtain custom, but then you don't want to provide it when you have our business then make it very difficult for anyone to contact the right person. This is just one issue of a catalogue of poor customer service problems from EE. 

Christopher_G

What is the latest that you've heard through that promo website, @phil200?

Chris

Chris, last Thursday I received a message saying my claim has been validated and I would receive the laptop within 30-60 days. This Tuesday I received a contradictory message saying my claim did not meet to the terms of the promotion. The reason given was that I did not order the phone through 02. I am trying to run a business and have wasted so much time with EE, this has a cost. Phil  

Christopher_G

This is a promotion from Google for EE customers, @phil200. I'm not sure why, on your specific claim, they have rejected because you haven't purchased through another provider. I understand that you've spent time already chasing this, but this is something you will have to query with Google directly through that promotions site.

Please keep us updated with what happens, and I hope it's all resolved for you soon.

Chris