Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ee perks account deactivated

Vmorland
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

I have tried to access my EE perks account but it states that this is now deactivated.  Can anyone help on how i can access my 5 codes please

Thanks

Vicky

305 REPLIES 305
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @EC-33 

Could you reply to the private message that I have just sent you please? I'll do my best to help.

Chris

Hello, my account has also being deactivated and a change of password isn't working, could you help me with this also? 

James_B

No problem @HelloGinge 🙂

I've sent you a private message to take some details.

James

AlexLonie
Explorer

Hello, my account has also being deactivated and a change of password isn't working, could you help me with this also? 

AlexLonie
Explorer

Hello, same situation here - my account has also being deactivated and a change of password isn't working, could you help me with this please? ?

James_B

No problem @AlexLonie  🙂

I've sent you a private message to take some details.

James

Hi,

I am having the same issue as this and I have tried to reset the password. Is there any way you can help further please?

thanks

Christopher_G

Hi @Budgie28__ 

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks 🙂
Chris

I’m having the same problem, did get a code a while ago which I used but now need another & it says my account is deactivated. I’ve tried to register again but it then says my email is already in use.

many thanks 

Katie_B

Hello @Jude977

Welcome to the community. 

I have sent you a private message for more details. 

Speak soon, 

Katie