cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activate TNT

Customer2000
Investigator
Investigator

Can not activate TNT sports. I have spent hours making multiple attempts to activate through the BT sport page.

After entering login details the page says "TNT Sports account not recognised" I know I have have this as an add on and have been a BT Sport viewer for many years.

I've also read the comments (there are many people with the same problem) on the community chat with no success. I can honestly say the service and support for this rollout has been an absolute disgrace. 

Please help! 

20 REPLIES 20
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Customer2000 

Have you activated your subscription on the discovery+ on BT TV activation page? Are you using the discovery+ app?

Chris

Customer2000
Investigator
Investigator

yes. I've tried this multiple times. I get the attached message.

Screenshot_20230924_110528_Chrome.jpg

Christopher_G

Is the add-on/inclusive extra activated in your My EE account, @Customer2000?

Chris

it appears so

Screenshot_20230924_111657_Chrome.jpg

Christopher_G

Out of interest, are you able to log into the BT Sport app, @Customer2000? I know it closes soon, I just wondered if you were able to.

Chris

not anymore. now getting this error.

Screenshot_20230924_112108_BT Sport.jpg

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @Customer2000 

I can only suggest continuing to discuss this with our technical support team so they can try and get this working for you.
Chris

I've been on hold with customer support for over 45 minutes with still no solution. I will demand a refund for this terrible service!

still no solution. waiting on hold for almost an hour. Also, please stop playing your songs on repeat you are literally driving your customers insane with rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!