Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Game Pass not activating

Azorian10
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all,

I'm having issues adding the free 12 month game pass to my account, every time I accept the T+C's it gives me an error. Tried multiple devices but nothing is working. How can I get this added to my account or can the link be fixed either on the app or web? I contacted EE and they told me that they have sent my details to Microsoft and it will be added but can take up to 5 days. Any confirmation that this will be the case?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Azorian10

With today being your 5th day and your current pass due to expire, I'd recommend giving us another call to see if there is any update. 

Katie

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
James_B

Hi @Azorian10,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

That's the correct process. If you haven't been able to activate it online, our support team will be arranging this for you.

James

Thank you for your reply. Today is the 5th day and even if it takes 'up to 5 days', I haven't received any emails, notifications or alerts regarding this. My current Game pass actually expires today at some point. One of the reasons I decided to get the higher speeds, was the added benefit of this offer. 

Katie_B

Hi @Azorian10

With today being your 5th day and your current pass due to expire, I'd recommend giving us another call to see if there is any update. 

Katie

dom_m2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Azorian10 

I'm about 2 months into trying to get this resolved & still nothing. Its an absolute joke. 
I've made numerous phone calls & made 2 official complaints which neither have even been acknowledged.

I'd get out while you can!!

Azorian10
Investigator
Investigator

Got it sorted today. After calling and speaking with an advisor that deals with the Game Pass issue, got a call back a couple of hours later to say an email is on its way with the code for the Game Pass. I've redeemed it and all up and running!

Leanne_T

Hi @Azorian10 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know 🙂

Leanne.

Hi @Leanne_T @Paddy how come I’ve been trying to get this sorted for over 2 months & numerous phones calls with it still not resolved & yet you have sorted it for @Azorian10

@Azorian10 glad you got it sorted though 👍

RKMlocksmiths
Visitor

I have also been trying to activate this, been 4 months now, last phone call said microsoft would email me within a week, its been a week and nothing, i was on the last call for nearly 2 hours and passed from 1 advisor to another several times.

Can anyone advise of how to get this sorted without 2 hour phone calls and waiting for nothing to be emailed etc etc?