Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT Spirts Inclusive Extra

CS13LFC
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I’ve recently upgraded but for some reason TNT has been removed as an option on to choose. (All rounder plan)

Was advised at the time of filling in the distance selling documents over the phone with one of your care advisers that “it’s just been removed for iPhones” which didn’t necessarily answer the question but thought I’d wait til the upgrade processes to try and add the add on as it was already active on the old phone.

TNT is still advertised as available on the website so just wondering why it’s now sudden not available? 

https://ee.co.uk/inclusive-extras

8 REPLIES 8
CS13LFC
Investigator
Investigator

TNT Sports not Spirts 😂

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @CS13LFC

TNT Sports is now accessed through the discovery+ app.

Just to confirm you have upgraded to an All Rounder plan?

If you text PICK to 150 does TNT Sports show as an option?

Katie

Interestingly it comes up as an option when I used the text service but no response once I replied with Sport?

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @CS13LFC

If you log in to your EE account under add-ons does it show?

Katie

Hi Katie, still no option there via the app. No response from the earlier text either. 
The only way it lets me add is via a chargeable add on for £20pm. 

Christopher_G

That's really strange, @CS13LFC 

I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can try to manually add it for you.

Chris

Hi CS13LFC

Have you managed to sort this? i also have the allrounder plan and I have tried everything to add it - texting, website, app and phoning multiple departments and no one can help fix this for me unfortunately, driving me crazy!

Everything bar calling so far due to the vague answer I got first time round. But will call and come back to you!