cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming pass

anniewhippet
Visitor

Hi, I am going to Europe for 3 weeks and a few days and want to buy a roaming pass but we are not going until the second week of the month and therefore overlap into the next month. My question is can I stipulate the start date rather than from my contract date?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@anniewhippet : No, the Roam Abroad Pass's charges are tied in with your billing date, not calendar months.

The Roam Abroad Pass costs £25 per billing month from the billing month you order it (text ROAMING PASS to 150) until the billing month you cancel it (text STOP ROAMING PASS to 150). For all billing months during which you have the Pass it is charged at the full £25. However if the Pass is carried over from the 1st billing month to the next it will be charged pro-rata for that 1st month alone.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bristolian
Legend
Legend

@anniewhippet wrote:

My question is can I stipulate the start date rather than from my contract date?

You can start the pass by text message command whenever you wish, and would only be charged from that date. So in effect, yes you can.

Cancellation will be deferred from whenever you request it, until the day before your bill date.