cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming and charges in Greece

Kim-Mullenger89
Explorer

Hello, 

I am going to Greece this Friday 16th June and I'm just wondering what's the best way to use my phone abroad, will get charged a daily fee? Or do I need to get a pass or something? I can't make sense of it all, I've seen somewhere says it's free and another saying I will be charged? 

Thank you 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kim-Mullenger89  you can use THIS  to see what your options are as you don’t say if you’re on contract or PAYG.    

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kim-Mullenger89  you can use THIS  to see what your options are as you don’t say if you’re on contract or PAYG.    

Kim-Mullenger89
Explorer

Sorry that would have helped! I'm on crantract but thank you 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

To add, the £2.29 charge & £15/month roaming pass are alternate options. If you opt for the £15/month pass, then that will override daily charges. So the most cost-effective option depends on how long you are abroad for, and how much you plan on using your phone.

Irrespective of which option you choose, the billing side is separate from enabling roaming. Without the roaming facility being active, your phone will not connect to foreign networks, and you will have no service once leaving the UK. Text ROAMING to 150 from EE's UK network to check this.