Rewards

DJGAZZA
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Is anyone else having trouble with registering for rewards on this rubbish app like me I keep trying to finish it but it just says can not complete tye later what a waste of space EE are and nobody will even help me with it nobody to talk to on their messaging service just a pathetic chat it that says the same thing every time?

19 REPLIES 19
DJGAZZA
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Gees doesn't anyone on here read messages properly I said it won't let me finish the registration is that hard to understand getting nowhere on here or even with EE themselves nobody will bloody help me and yes I am getting angry now seen as people keep repeating is it this rewards or that rewards when I already said airtime rewards to begin with yet still no help does anyone on here know anything or even help people?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DJGAZZA 

I am sorry we would need to take details on the forum to help you get this sorted. 

Can you attach a screenshot of the error message you get removing any personal details? 

Have you entered your mobile number and card details when signing up for Airtime Rewards? 

Leanne.

DJGAZZA
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Well if people in your bloody store won't help then is there any point besides I will not take screenshots and post them on a public message board incase of private information getting out as I said this is a publice area and no pictures or private things will be posted as I have been scammed before and will not take any chances as I said if nobody in your store is willing to help then I may as well got to the ombudsman and put a complaint in as this is getting nowhere on here just proves that EE are a very poor company that are just after people's money and not bothered about giving a descent service out to customers plus still trying to get some damn help with the very poor signal as well that the store refused to help me with so I won't trust anyone on here

Leanne_T

I am sorry to hear this @DJGAZZA 

I understand, and if you have any any personal details showing on the EE app where the message is showing please remove the details, this would help me to see what is needed to help you get set up. 

If you prefer please give us a call on 150, the team can help you get Airtime Rewards set up and go through everything with you. 

Leanne.

DJGAZZA
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Sorry removing personal information will not help me as that means I have to put it all back again not happening as I said as nobody instore was willing to help me out why should I be bothered plus putting my bill up next month not happy with EE at all as I just joined this company may as well find another who are helpful to their customers 

James_B

Hi @DJGAZZA,

@Leanne_T just meant you should make sure no personal information is showing when you post a screenshot of the error message you see when trying to register, rather than removing any information from your account.

Sorry for any confusion.

James

DJGAZZA
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

It is built into the EE app so no need to download anything else waste of space this place is people saying things yet nothing helps at all

You can paint over the image. That's what most users do.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
DJGAZZA
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I will not be phoning EE again after last week at least 25 minutes I was kept on the phone waiting to talk to someone and never did I get the chance to talk to anyone so I will never been phoning such an incompetent customer services again they want to talk then they can phone me after all they have my number 

I never suggested phoning anyone. I suggested how you can post the image the screenshot that @Leanne_T  requested w/out revealing your personal details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)