Rewards

DJGAZZA
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Is anyone else having trouble with registering for rewards on this rubbish app like me I keep trying to finish it but it just says can not complete tye later what a waste of space EE are and nobody will even help me with it nobody to talk to on their messaging service just a pathetic chat it that says the same thing every time?

19 REPLIES 19
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@DJGAZZA  What ate you trying to register?     

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What rewards?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
DJGAZZA
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

The in app rewards what else could it be? Won't let me finish the registration keeps saying unable to complete try again sick of nothing but **bleep**-ups with EE and this is only 2 weeks into having this useless SIM card still no help and I do not have a clue what you put up as well so not didn't help me in any way

@DJGAZZA   Again what rewards?   Air time rewards ?  Weare8 rewards?    There are others but you need to give a clue and stop just saying rewards.      

Do you have a weare8 account?  

Do you  have an Air times rewards account?    

DJGAZZA
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Airt time rewards and as for that we are 8 what a waste of space or is no good to me that so just this airtime that won't let me finish the registration for it so means I can not entre any competitions for it either even though I have a EE account beginning to wonder if I should change company as no help from anyone at all

@DJGAZZA  Have you download the airtime rewards app ?    Did you create an account?  Did you link that’s to your phone number ?    That’s all you need to do there is nothing you need to do in the my EE app to link this up.   

DJGAZZA
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

And as I said not getting any help anywhere and you think I just want to complain gees man 

For instance, there's a scam going around about EE rewards points. I dunno whether you had fallen for that.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DJGAZZA 

Thanks for coming here. 

Which reward are you trying to register for? is this Airtime Rewards? 

If you log into the EE app and select Rewards, do you have a 'complete sign up' message showing? 

Leanne.