cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming rewards

Kevkav
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all , I have been with EE for over 3 months, I also linked it to airtime rewards, I have earned over £10 but it won’t let me redeem, only allows me to gift it . I have contacted EE and airtime rewards on numerous occasions but still cannot redeem, I don’t have a credit problem, I live in the uk and I don’t have a vpn , all of the questions I keep getting asked, has anyone got any ideas on sorting out my problem!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your help Leanne , my airltime rewards is now working fully.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kevkav  Have you checked your airtime rewards account to make sure your phone number is correct?    Or at least entered a phone number. On the airtime rewards app click more and at the top you should see your phone number. If it’s not there click the pen icon at the top and enter your phone number 

Hi thanks for your suggestion, but they have my correct phone number, and details, but still unable to redeem!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Kevkav 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Do you have a business or personal account? 

When contacting our mobile guides, have they checked your premium services are turned on? 

The Redemptions Support | Redefining Rewards (airtimerewards.co.uk) site does advise this is needed to redeem the credit. 

Leanne.

Thanks for your reply Leanne , I will pass this on to airtime rewards.

Leanne_T

Hi @Kevkav 

To check you have this set up, please call us first on 150 as Airtime Rewards don't have access to the EE account 🙂

Leanne. 

Thanks for your help Leanne , my airltime rewards is now working fully.

Leanne_T

Great news @Kevkav 

Thanks for letting me know. 

Leanne. 

I took out a contract with ee for a samsung galaxy s24 ultra last week for my mum and downloaded the ee app on my phone and connected airtime rewards through the ee app. Since then I've ordered and received the same phone as my mum for myself through ee as well. And I've just gone to check weather it's still connected to to ee app and I was surprised to find that it wasn't. So it forced me to make another account with my number even though when I pay my ee with of the phone are on the same account.

Christopher_G

Hi @Amberfranklinmk 

Welcome to the community.

If you already have an existing account, speak with our Mobile Care team to see if they can be merged.

Chris