Ps5

79Debbie
Visitor

Hello 

in after a ps5 pay monthly can you help? 

10 REPLIES 10
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@79Debbie   Are you a contract customer of EE are you within the first 17 months of that mobile contract?   If you are you can purchase one from HERE ( if there is stock ) and you’ll purchase this over the next 11 months when you are billed for your mobile contract.   

maxkelby92
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@79Debbie I just ordered a PS5 yesterday (the regular bundle with 24 months PS Plus Premium and a PS5 Disc Edition Console, not the god of war ragnarok bundle as that required £50 upfront versus the £10 upfront I paid). But it’s been despatched today so they’re definitely in stock if that’s what you’re asking?

As to how to get one? Well you need to have a pay monthly phone/tablet plan with EE (not PAYG or SIM Only) and you just add it as an accessory and it adds the monthly accessory amount to your bill each month. You cannot get one if you’re not an EE customer with an active pay monthly phone/tablet (device) plan though.

maxkelby92
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Chris_B its over 24 months, not 11 months. £31 a month over 24 months. But they don’t just sell a standalone PS5 console they offer 2 bundles currently, one with 24 months PS Plus premium with a £10 upfront fee then £31 a month over 24 months, and a god of war ragnarok bundle which is the same as the other bundle except it includes a digital code for god of war ragnarok and that one has a £50 upfront fee then £31 a month over 24 months.

maxkelby92
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Chris_B Actually my bad, I clicked the link you gave and apparently there is a stand-alone console bundle over 11 months at £48 a month however I didn’t see this as an option available to me (still don’t). Only ones I’m being offered are the two I mentioned above. How interesting.

Paulradunski
Visitor

How much would it be to pay mounthly .?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Paulradunski

Please see our Playstation 5 | How to get a PS5 on EE page for details and costs 🙂

Leanne. 

Can I ask a question as I am looking at this bundle also. Do the vouchers you get with it have to be used to purchase the PS Plus Premium? Or can they be used for any purchases on the store? Thanks.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bobs24

You can find full details on this page - PS5 Gaming Bundle| Pay Monthly | EE within redemption instructions for the vouchers.

Leanne.

@maxkelby92   Add to plan payment is 11 months. All items from the add to plan store are 11 months.   

How is Add To Plan charged to my monthly payments?

You’ll see the charge for your Add To Plan accessory on the next bill you receive after adding the product to your plan. The monthly charge will appear on your bill as Add To Plan £x and will continue for 11 months before dropping off.

If you miss a payment we will add the outstanding amount to your bill in one go. 
  You’ll find that HERE