Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid card

duffielda2
Investigator
Investigator

7F9F8CCC-CAC8-4465-975A-FD71DF7AEA8E.jpeg

40B6467D-C81F-49FF-B3B7-F549F24DB48F.jpeg

Been over a month with multiple phone calls and web chats to try and get a email for my £300 gift card and still haven’t received anything. Any help please 

[Mod edit: Images rejected due to it containing private information.]

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @duffielda2 

There is no account access on these forums. You'll need to speak to EE CS on 150 about this issue.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @duffielda2

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear you have not yet received the link to complete your registration for the mastercard. 

Could you please confirm so I can help further the outcome of your last call to customer services?

Katie 🙂

The last call I had they said ‘there’s nothing we can do this side and to call 03316305412 to claim your card. But when you call them they require a code which you receive through text, but I haven’t received that text. I purchased the card over a month ago. It’s constant back and forth between calls and one blaming the other 

Hi.

I was told to call the claims team but you can’t get through to them as they need a code or something from the text you receive after purchasing the device, I bought the s22+ about 32 days ago. Whenever I call EE they say Every time to call the claims team and won’t help 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @duffielda2,

I've sent you a private message. Please check your inbox and get back to me when you can.

Thanks

James