Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 8 Pro, Pixel Watch Offer

davidb445
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I'll be upgrading to the Pixel 8 Pro and was going to do it online but thought I'd ask a question first. Since the support center is closed just now I may as well ask here too 🙂

The current offers for the devices are a free Pixel Watch with the Pixel 8 Pro, and free Pixel Buds with the standard Pixel 8.

Since I already have a watch I use, and I'm not a fan of the battery life on smart watches which makes sleep tracking difficult by charging at night or having to charge at a point during the day, which I usually forget and end up with a dead watch halfway through the day lol

Would it be possible to get the Pixel Buds with the Pro, instead of the watch?

I'm going to go into the local store and speak to someone there and see what the options are. I'd have a lot more use for the Pixel Buds Vs the watch that would never get used.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @davidb445 

Thanks for coming here 🙂

You would be sent the gift that Google is offering for the device that is purchased. Please see the How It Works - Promo Rewards (reward-promos.com) site for more details 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @davidb445 

The promotion is offered by Google not EE. The store maybe able to do something, but if not then. It will becase of the google promotion. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Ah I see, the promotion on the google store allows you to choose the watch or the buds so maybe something could be done to swap them around.

davidb445
Investigator
Investigator

Looking a little further into it, I don't think it would be possible since the Google Rewards site has them listed separately with the rewards linked to the Standard and Pro models.
I'll still head into the local store tomorrow and ask there, I prefer to do things in person anyway since quite often can get a cheeky discount off the total costs 😝 probably won't get it with a new release pre-order, although I did when I pre-ordered the P30 Pro lol. 

davidb445_1-1696454486008.png

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @davidb445 

Thanks for coming here 🙂

You would be sent the gift that Google is offering for the device that is purchased. Please see the How It Works - Promo Rewards (reward-promos.com) site for more details 🙂

Leanne.

ChrisXRP
Contributor
Contributor

You could just get the watch, sell it, buy the headphones .... profit? I mean your not breaking any rules right?