cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perk Account Deactivated and my HR CANNOT SORT IT: EE Please Help!

Kriyavan
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all

I've been through a similar experience to others in that I've tried to register my new mobile contract for a 20% NHS discount. I've already registered with Perk and had the Unlimited Data offered applied to my previous contract and EE have verified that I'm registered. I successfully passed through the process of obtaining a discount code, applied it in the ee perk site and got the upgrade easily. When it came to me logging in again to source the discount code and apply it to my new contract, I could not access the site so had to reset my password, which at first would not work (your password could not be reset please try later). Then, when I did successfully reset my password, I got an 'Account Deactivated as your registration was not completed within the allowed time frame'. I called EE Customer Services, who told me to contact my HR department, who (obviously) could not deal with the issue. The redirected me back to EE to reactivate my account. So now, I'm totally stuck and can't apply my discount despite already having registered and followed all the recommended steps. Can EE please help??

6 REPLIES 6
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Afternoon @Kriyavan

Thanks for posting on the community.

I have sent you a private message on here for some extra details.

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Kriyavan
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks to those who've helped: I've sorted this out. I called EE technical support (again), who were flexible enough to resolve the issue, so thanks to them.

Thanks very much Leanne my query has been resolved by ee technical support

Leanne_T

Hi @Kriyavan

Thanks for coming back and letting me know 🙂

All the best.

Leanne.

Hello, 

I am having this issue. I have contacted my employer, manager, hr, IT department and no one knows how to help me. I've then contacted EE or said they cannot help its my employer. I'm getting no where here and really need assistance. 

How do I get this account unlocked and what can I do, is there an EE perk helpdesk?!

All very frustrating. 

Many thanks

Leanne_T

Hi there @gggeooo

Thanks for posting on the community.

To help you with your perk account, I have sent you a private message on here for some extra details.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.