cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sim contract

Jessica1111_
Explorer

Evening all!!

I am looking at upgrading to a sim only contract with the add on “Apple Music”.  I see that a new sim will be sent out to me.  Does anyone know if I get to keep the music I have already downloaded with my current plan or will I have to start again?

Thanks in advance

Jess 😁

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

If you are changing from an existing plan to a SIM-only plan, there is no need to replace your SIM. It's done under the "upgrade" banner but is just a priceplan change done remotely on your account and - if you did the change by phone - often active before you even terminate the call.

Your plan changes, but your number and anything associated with it will continue as if nothing has changed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

If you are changing from an existing plan to a SIM-only plan, there is no need to replace your SIM. It's done under the "upgrade" banner but is just a priceplan change done remotely on your account and - if you did the change by phone - often active before you even terminate the call.

Your plan changes, but your number and anything associated with it will continue as if nothing has changed.

Great thank you.  I did think that originally but when I was confirming it was mentioning delivery address etc