cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get my apple tv code?

Pattisoh
Explorer

I selected apple tv as an add on and can see its included in my profile worth 6 months free but there are no instructions how to activate it. I read somewhere I should have received a text to activate it. How do I get this? I received my phone 5 days ago. Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pattisoh

Have you tried texting TV PLUS to 150?

Katie

Hi, yes i have just tried that and i only received a text back stating the
date the free Apple TV+ runs out , but no code or link how to access it!
Katie_B

If you are not provided with a code then please get in touch with our customer care team on 150 @Pattisoh

Katie

YtG1
Explorer

The correct answer, which several visits to EE help did not provide, is that you sign in to Apple Music from the link you were texted. You either use your existing apple ID or set one up if you don't have one and this gets linked to your EE account. Once you've signed up to apple music, your apple TV+ also goes live and you log in to it using the same Apple ID as you set up for Apple Music.

I take it back. This doesn't seem to have given me ongoing access - logged back into TV plus with my apple ID and I'm being offered the 7 day trial again. 

So far EE customer service have been unable to help 😞

Christopher_G

Sorry to hear that, @YtG1 

Where did you leave it with our customer service team? What was the last thing that was tried?
Chris

tuffty67
Visitor

I wondered if you managed to sort out this issue with apple tv as I am in the same boat