cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reactivate an EE perk account?

TomB12
Explorer

Hi,

I'm trying to access my EE perk account. I've reset the password then immediately logged in, but I'm still getting the message that my account has been deactivated as I've not registered within the given time frame. How do I go about reactivating this?

Thanks

67 REPLIES 67
janelmcnichol
Visitor

I can’t seem to get access to my Ee perks it says i didn’t do it within the time frame. I’ve never been able to get in due to me not receiving the email they sent out. I want to upgrade but want my nhs discount to be applied into my new one. And I would like to access all my codes. Please can i have some assistance with this. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @janelmcnichol

Thanks for coming to the community.

To help you with your perk account, I have sent you a private message on here for some details.

Speak soon.

Leanne.

Hi I am also having this problem ? How do I solve it ?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Amy323.

I'll send you a private message on here.

Jon

ManuT25
Visitor

Same issue. I am not able to access my EE perks account for NHS discount. It says the account has been deactivated as the registration was not done within the given time. Please help.

James_B

I can help you with this @ManuT25

I've sent you a private message to take some details.

James

James exactly the same for me too. Tried again tonight but account deactivated 

James_B

I've sent you a private message @Rhonda28 🙂

James

I'm having a similar problem, I work at BT and I'm trying to get a code for friends and family so my partner can get a new phone or contract and it says my account has been deactivated as I didn't respond in time, I don't even remember being on it in the first place.  I rarely get onto my BT work email as we don't have the time to do it very often and when we do there's only a few computers that allow us access (we can't access it from our normal workstation computers). If you could explain how I go about this please?

Leanne_T

Hi @juliebt 

The perk portal is not for BT employees, for the friends and family codes you would need to visit the BT internal rewards site. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.