cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my redeem code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 month

Bowkes
Contributor
Contributor

Hi hope someone can help, I went through activating this and got sent my redeem code but lost message and didn't write it down so still need to add it onto my Xbox.  How do I get the code now? Any help appreciated 

9 REPLIES 9
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Bowkes

Welcome to the community. 

Have you spoke with our customer care team on 150? 

Was the code sent by EE?

Katie

I’m having an issue as well very similar but when I try to authenticate it says that there is a technical issue

Leanne_T

Hi @Jcorton09 

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Can you try opening the link in another web browser after clearing cookies and cache, do you get the same message? 

Leanne 🙂

Jazzy05
Explorer

Hi,

I am having the same issue and have used another browser and cleared all my cookies and cache to no avail. 

what would be next steps please?

Thanks,

James_B

Hi @Jazzy05,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you tried following the activation link when connected to mobile data, rather than WiFi?

What is the full error message you see? At what point in the process do you see it?

James

Jazzy05
Explorer

Hi James,

Yes I have just tried this on my mobile via mobile data and same message appears. 

Error Message: We've had a problem loading this info. Please try again in a while

It appears after I click 'Add' the game pass add-on and then the splash screen appears then I check the T&C's checkbox and when I press to continue the message appears. 

James_B

Hi @Jazzy05,

Do you see the same issue in the EE app and via ee.co.uk?

James

Jazzy05
Explorer

Hi James,

Yes I have just tried it via the EE app and have the same message.

Jas 

James_B

Thanks for confirming that, @Jazzy05 

Please get in touch with Technical Support on 150.

The team will check for any known issues with the service and raise a single user fault ticket for you account if necessary.

Thanks

James