cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Broadband and mobile , discount?

Scitso
Explorer

Hi, I recently upgraded from 1 sim only to x2 mobile and sim plans.

i read somewhere if you have broadband you get unlimited data on mobile plans and a discount on each mobile contract. 

is this True? Because I changed to EE Breadband got the data but my bill is just the same but now with broadband on top. 

Sorry I couldn’t find where is read this so not sure if I made the discount part up.  Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

What BB package have you got? Is it 1 of the new Full Fibre EE BB plans? It's only with those that you can get unlimited data SIMs for £10 each.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
HenryTudor8
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yes, there are big savings to be made on your sims if you take out fibre broadband. It was the decider for me to change from Virgin because I have four sim cards with EE. However, as I discovered a few days ago, this doesn’t happen automatically. You need to take out new contracts, which I did in the EE store where I signed up to the full fibre broadband.