cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim tablet s6 lite with Samsung galaxy z fold 4

zanetti
Visitor

Hi 

I just received my new Samsung galaxy Z fold4 yesterday,  according to the offer I should be able to claim tablet s6 lite.  Unfortunately there is no instructions about how to claim the  tablet.....

I would appreciate some help with it , thank you in advance 😊 

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@zanetti : On the page where you ordered it from under Features you can read under T&C's:

Claims

10. After purchasing a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period, Participants must visit samsungpromotions.claims/tabS6lite and complete the Claim form with their name, contact information and other requested information including but not limited to the Promotion Product IMEI number, and their delivery address and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof of purchase (a “Claim”). Participants may be required to upload an image of the IMEI number from the settings screen of the Promotion Product.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Susiesocks2018
Visitor

I was advised that the tablet free with the z fold 4 would follow automatically after 14 days. Obviously that is not the case as i have neither received it not was I advised that I would need to apply for it. Surely the purchase of the phone is sufficient evidence that a purchase has been made and the tablet should follow as a matter of course and not turned into a production of information that was obviously available when purchased. If anyone can direct me through the maze of off putting forms and required info it would be appreciated. Meanwhile i think I will go and make some noise at the EE shop. Thanks in advance

@Susiesocks2018 : When did you order your phone?

• If before 1 Dec then you need to claim it as I said above.
  • If on or after 1 Dec that tablet is no longer being offered.
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)