cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash back

Hels81
Explorer

Hi

I recently got a Galaxy S23 which came with three gifts.  One of these was £100 cash back, but I have no idea if I get something or what it can be used for.  Has anyone else had this deal?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Hels81,

Did you visit https://samsungoffers.claims/winterdeals/S23trio/en-GB/claim  to claim the gifts?

Once your claim is approved, it can take up to 45 days to receive the rewards. See this link .

Your £100 cashback will be sent directly to the bank details provided in the claim form.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Hels81,

Did you visit https://samsungoffers.claims/winterdeals/S23trio/en-GB/claim  to claim the gifts?

Once your claim is approved, it can take up to 45 days to receive the rewards. See this link .

Your £100 cashback will be sent directly to the bank details provided in the claim form.

Thanks,
Alex

To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

Thank you.  I did fill in the claim and it was accept.  I was just unsure on the cash back, whether it was actual money in my account or credit for the store.

Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@Hels81No problem!

It will be credited to your bank account 😀

Cheers,
Alex