Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bt sport Large screen

KowalskiManDown
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there,

I switched my swappable benefit to BT Sport Ultimate, and it's working perfectly on my phone.

I've since added the large screen add on for £5 a month, and it's been about 3-4 days and it still doesn't work.

It says I need to upgrade my subscription. Any way to fix this? Cos I feel like I'm wasting my money at the moment.

Thank you! 

12 REPLIES 12
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @KowalskiManDown

Welcome to the community. 🙂

The Large Screen add-on should be all you need. Have you tried force closing the app?

Or logging out and logging back in again?

Chris

Yeah, I've tried all the fixes I've found on this community. The mobile app works fine, but when I try to use it on my PS5 or laptop, it tells me I need to upgrade my subscription. 

Christopher_G

OK thanks, @KowalskiManDown.

It's worth speaking to our Technical Support team. They'll be able to check your subscription and make sure everything's set up properly from our side.

Chris

BT sport app says I need to upgrade subscription but I've got a monthly pass?

I bought a monthly pass to watch bt sports on large screen but when I log on to the app it says I need to upgrade my subscription and directs me to an EE site. I think its picking up an EE free add on  Any idea how to fix this before I miss even more of the football?

Thanks.

I'm having the exact same problem and also been on phone to the tech team but I don't think they had a clue either. Getting mad myself to be honest. I've had it once then they changed things round and took it off. Been with ee for about 12 years and this is making me think about moving if the tech team can't even help me out 

Leanne_T

Hi @Gazb1982

I am sorry to hear this. 

Do you have the Large Screen access showing in your My EE app within add-ons? 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Yeh I have it showing in my add ons 

Leanne_T

Thanks @Gazb1982

Do you get this error when you try and log into a different device? 

How long has this been happening? 

Leanne.

I can watch it on my phone and tablet but when I try and watch it on my xbox so it's on big screen that's when I am getting the message to upgrade for large screen. 

Also in my add ons there is a bt sport one saying bt sport offer used