cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport add-on

JamesMc24
Visitor

I have always had BT Sport as an add-on but since it is changing to TNT Sports I have switched my add-on to TNT but every time I try to watch it on my phone I have to go through the Discovery+ app and it says I have to contact my provider. So now I am unable to watch anything on TNT Sports and my BT Sports add-on has been changed so I can't watch BT anymore either!!

Does anyone know how to fix this as it's frustrating not being able to watch the Champions League etc

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JamesMc24 

Welcome to the community.

Once you've activated your discovery+ subscription to link your accounts, you should be able to watch TNT Sports through the discovery+ app.

Chris

Do we have to pay for the discovery + app registration? I previously had BTsports with EE as my extras, MotoGP just started, literally the only thing I wanted it for and I'm struggling to work it out.

I apparently have Sports active , I text 150 and it let me know my active extras. But HOW do I actually go about that? I cant seem to watch TNTsports without a discovery+ account, which I have to pay for?! 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LittleSugar 

Welcome to the community.

You should be able to link your old BT Sport logins with discovery here on this page - www.bt.com/sport/activate-discovery-plus.

Could you give that a go and let me know if it works?

Chris