cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Big Screen upgrade for an extra £5

MrsA311
Investigator
Investigator

I recently added the BT Sport Swappable to my account for free and saw on the EE website it says I can upgrade to BT Sport Big Screen for an extra £5. However, I can't find the option anywhere and when I asked online chat they wanted to charge me an extra £10 a month.

Does anyone know how I can access BT Sport on multiple devices or screencast? I have Samsung TV that I've been able to cast other things to but also the BT Sport App on the TV too.

Many thanks

26 REPLIES 26
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Glad you got it sorted @RDUBYA

Have great night with your friends. 🙂

James

I have purchased the Big Screen add on for £5 because I was promised this would work on the Samsung App. Unfortunately, This hasn’t worked for me and it’s asking me to purchase the monthly pass for £25. I have spoken to EE and they have passed the problem on to BT and I was promised a response in 24 hours. I have had no such response and getting in touch with EE is extremely difficult - not sure now that I was right to move over to EE.

James_B

Hi @JanWhitby,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Was your Samsung TV manufactured after 2015? If it was, it should be compatible with BT Sport.

Are you able to login on other devices?

James

Hi James,

My Samsung TV is a 2020 model and was delivered with the BT Sport App preloaded. I can access BT Sport on my iPhone and iPad.

Thanks

James_B

What is the full error message you see when trying to login @JanWhitby?

James

There is no error message as such, it says on my phone successful login and wait for the tv to refresh, having followed the QR code on the app. The message then says you need to buy a £25 monthly pass to watch BT sport on this tv. I am certainly not going to pay twice and will be cancelling my EE contract if this is not resolved soon. Apparently an adviser submitted a web form to BT and they were to respond in 24 hours - no response after 5 days!

James_B

Hi @JanWhitby,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received an update yet. Please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can chase this up for you.

Thanks

James