cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Big Screen upgrade for an extra £5

MrsA311
Investigator
Investigator

I recently added the BT Sport Swappable to my account for free and saw on the EE website it says I can upgrade to BT Sport Big Screen for an extra £5. However, I can't find the option anywhere and when I asked online chat they wanted to charge me an extra £10 a month.

Does anyone know how I can access BT Sport on multiple devices or screencast? I have Samsung TV that I've been able to cast other things to but also the BT Sport App on the TV too.

Many thanks

26 REPLIES 26
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community, @Davey7 🙂

To stop the large screen, just text STOP SPORT to 150, you'll then get a message asking you to text STOP LARGE or STOP BIG SCREEN.

At that point, you can text STOP SPORT again if you want to cancel your BT Sport and Large screen access.

Chris

How do I add big screen on please 

Leanne_T

Morning @Kash87

Thanks for coming here 🙂

If you text SPORT to 150, it will give you the large screen access option.

Let us know how you get on. 

Leanne. 

So why is it telling me I have to pay an extortionate amount of £20 a month (😂😭😂) for this service? Nearly £80 a month not enough out of me? Greedy little f*******.  

How do I do this ?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Iancarlo.

Welcome to the community.

Are you trying to add large screen access to your account.

If so, you can text SPORT to 150 and you'll be given instructions on how to do this.

Jon

Thanks after spending over an hour navigating through the website I just text SPORT to 150 ! Bingo sorted 

Thanks Leanne

It seems that texting SPORT works sometimes and it isn't for me but I'm now sitting on the phone as the chat doesn't work. I'm now having flashbacks on how I had to go through this a couple of years back. The music being played is clearly meant to encourage people to hang up.

Not a great start to a Saturday and if this isn't sorted today I will have to cancel my friends coming round tonight to watch the fights. 

For clarity, I have BT sport as a smart benefit and it "says" just pay £5 a month extra for big screen and yet there's nowhere to activate it online. Absolutely baffling that this should still be going on 2+ years later.

James_B

Hi @RDUBYA,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the text service. Our Customer Care Team will be happy to help when your call is connected.

James

It did get resolved but the lovely lady on the phone was as confused as I
was and a supervisor had to sort it out. I have just checked my devices and
it is working fine.

Just strange that this continues to be an issue for customers.