cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple music

Nicola-hitchen1
Contributor
Contributor

I have Apple Music on my smart benefit would just like to check what is happening because in my Subscriptions it’s not activated I got the text but all that does is load my music up

i tried the uninstalling and reinstalling the app but doesn’t seem to have worked not sure else to do please help 

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Nicola-hitchen1   In your subscriptions it’s not activated are you looking at Apples free 3 month subscription?   Because that’s not your smart benefit it’s an offer from Apple and not EEs smart benefit.   Can you listen to Apple Music via the music app ?  

No I’m just looking to activate it I can search and play but after so many songs it stops playing 

@Nicola-hitchen1   To play music from Apple you have to have a subscription, are you listening from a local broadcaster via the music app ?   This isn’t Apple Music from Apple as you have to have a subscription to listen to Apple Music.  Sounds like your smart benefit isn’t activated or perhaps isn’t linked to your apple music app.    If you open the my EE app and look at plan and add ons you should see smart benefits do you see if your smart benefit is activated for Apple Music. 

I did have a subscription with Apple Music but I cancelled as I could have it as a smart benefit I have it selected in my smart benefit and no it’s not linked and the txt message I got to link it isn’t working and it shows it is activated but not linking this is the annoying thing

This has not been solved

@Nicola-hitchen1  Has your own subscription to Apple Music finished yet ?  You can not start EE smart benefit subscription until your own subscription has finished first.    You can only have one working subscription at a time. 

Yeah it has finished 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nicola-hitchen1

It may be worth having a chat with our Mobile Care team to check everything from our side.

Chris