Add on

daniellerose99
Explorer

I ran out of data so i brought £20 to get some more, however the £20 isnt doing anything and my data still isnt working, can someone tell me what im doing wrong? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What does texting AL to 150 from your no. fully report verbatim (it is free)?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Hey,

It says about stopping my current pack, if i do will i lose the money ive put on?

Many thanks
Sent from my iPhone

Are you on a EE Subscription Pack, as you will most likely just need to use that £20 credit, or some of it, to buy more data yourself.

It won't automatically add more data for you if you've used all the current subscriptions monthly allowance, all you have done is topped up your credit on the phone and you need to use that yourself to purchase more data.

See this similar post here as easier than copying parts from my post there!

£15 sim bought online but £15 not credited to phone number

If you are still having issues, then it's best to contact EE themselves.

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee

Also, note you don't get refunds if you're on PAYG, see here....

Want to get refund

Subscription Pack Refund

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.