cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£100 cash back and free headphones - different advice and not sure how to claim

Polley
Explorer

Hi - I recently purchased the S23, the woman on the phone said it came with earbuds and £100 cashback - although neither have materialised. Then the customer service (which I have 0 faith in after my last 3 interactions), said I had to claim from Samsung and then in the forum it says do nothing? I am so confused and EE CS don't seem to have a clue. Any thoughts/help please.

4 REPLIES 4
shells2074
Contributor
Contributor

Yes you have to go onto samsung promotions. Google that and follow the instructions. You need your imei number and proof of purchase in a screenshot. Or I believe you can register your device in your account too. You only have 30 days from phone purchase to do it.

I had the exact same issue yesterday. It seems they don't want to fulfil the gifts eh. I assumed the same as you, that they would just arrive.  Seems a bit naughty to me. 

Good luck

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Polley 

Thanks for coming here. 

@shells2074 is correct you would need to make the claim on the Samsung support site. 

Hope this helps. 

Leanne 🙂

baldi87
Contributor
Contributor

I would say you need to wait 2 weeks after you took your phone as you can return your device within first 2 weeks. Than go to Samsung website where you will be able to claim gifts. You will have to upload proof od purchase so keep it safe. 

stuartthomson70
Visitor

I have had the same problem . I  have contacted EE by going through to the cancelation option as this is the only way of talking to an actual human being and have been told that you need to wait 14 days until the cooling off period has expired so that they know that you are keeping the device and then EE will send a link via Email for you to claim your gifts , you then have 16 days in which to claim your gifts or lose out .

I think EE should tell you this information at the point of sale or in your order confirmation Email instead of making customers search for how to claim . I have wasted a whole morning trying to find the answer.

I hope this helps and that you finally get your free gifts.