Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dpd return to EW

Dave382
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

I'm new to EE and have just placed an order. Everything went well online and my order was processed quickly. My new phone was dispatched and received by DPD York depot. But now the order status is your package is being returned to EE. I'm pulling my hair out trying to get this sorted. DPD contact is automated and cannot get to speak to anyone. Contacted EE and was advised to speak to DPD. Help needed as this is going to cause me problems. Thank you. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi 

I spoke to EE and they said that they have not requested a return and I'm now a customer of DPD and to contact them. Trying to talk to DPD is like getting an audience with the pope. Sorry for the sarcasm but I'm so frustrated as I need the phone to carry on my family things. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dave382

Welcome to the community.

Did our Mobile Care team let you know why it's being returned? Did they check to see if delivery was attempted?

Chris

Hi 

I spoke to EE and they said that they have not requested a return and I'm now a customer of DPD and to contact them. Trying to talk to DPD is like getting an audience with the pope. Sorry for the sarcasm but I'm so frustrated as I need the phone to carry on my family things. 

Dave382
Investigator
Investigator

I take it that no one can solve this problem. Will have to look at cancelling the contract and look elsewhere. Not a good advert for EE.

You are certainly not a customer of DPD!

your contract is with EE only.  You had no say in which carrier they used and it’s not for you to chase them.  You need to tell EE that they need to chase it on your behalf. 

As I said I contacted EE and they said there was nothing they can do. I'm going round in circles trying to resolve this # very frustrating.

Christopher_G

Hi @Dave382

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

NDT1
Explorer

help, my order has been returned to EE by DPD, i wasnt home to sign for it and the driver wouldnt leave it in the cat flap! 

How do i get it sent back to me 

Leanne_T

Hi @NDT1

If this is being returned to us, once we have received the return and this has been processed your contract dates will be amended within your My EE account and you can upgrade again. 

Leanne. 

Hi Leanne, thank you for this, do you mean i actually have to go through the upgrade process again like it was a new order etc? 

I have already been getting notification to changes in my account and of course £50 has been taken from my account.

Cheers

Nick