cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivery date

n1tut
Investigator
Investigator

I should have received my phone today the 20th, but DPD says Monday.  Is this happening to everyone with the delay?  tut

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @n1tut,

Yes, DPD only offer a 2 day service in some parts of the UK.

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
I think that is what it will be down to. I live in Moray and my closest
DPP is Inverness. tut
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@n1tut  If you mean the new iPhone that’s not out till tomorrow. And DPD will only inform you on day of delivery what time it’s due,  

Thanks, agree about the time, but twice this week ee have promised that it would be delivered tororrow and now I get a Mail from DPD saying that they will delver on Monday.

tut

@n1tut  depending on where you live it could just be down to location and delivery for that location. 

@n1tut,Which I-Phone are you expecting to get, as the latest models are not available for delivery until tomorrow.

I would suggest you ring customer service if it is not the latest model or any other concerns about the delivery.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
James_B

Hi @n1tut,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Which phone did you order?

When was your order placed?

Thanks

James

James_B

Hi @n1tut,

Yes, DPD only offer a 2 day service in some parts of the UK.

Thanks

James

Ordered on the 13th, XS MAX 256gb, 100gb DATA, for the first of the deliveries on Friday 21st.  tut 

Hi James, my one year upgrade was due on Nov 2nd but as I have Terminal Lung Cancer your collegue allowed me to upgrade early before I went into Hospital.

Cheers

tut