cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

making and receiving calls from dubai

martin290683
Visitor

Hi All, i am unable to make or receive calls to and from the UK from Dubai and am unable to change my premium rate calls setting on my account, it tells me EE are unable to do this at this time.

I have been trying to speak on web chat EE for 4 days now and got no where, i cant call as my phone will not ring out and i now have an emergency in the UK i am unable to deal with causing huge stress to everyone involved!!!!

If anyone knows how i can sort this it will be very much appreciated before i genuinly throw my phone off the balcony!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @martin290683

Welcome to the community, I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems using your phone in Dubai.

Does your phone connect to a network operator? Does it show signal?

If you log into your My EE account on a web browser, and browse the help pages on the EE website, do you get a pop-up to speak to live chat?

Chris

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @martin290683 

If you cannot manually change this setting then you need to speak to EE CS. It maybe that you need to pay a deposit before you can use this service. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.