Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Oppo A53 unable to send texts

Hi just purchased this new phone and the EE shop could not get the texts working, after about an hour they told me it would activate in 24 hrs and basicly pushed me out the door, is it normal to take 24 hrs to activate?

RoyWill by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No service in new area

Hi,im looking to move to a new area and there is no EE phone signal there, even on the coverage app. Vodafone has phone signal there however. I’m half way through my 2 year contract so would cost me £300 to quit it early and move to vodafone  Can ee ...

Aknow by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No signal at home

I have lived in 3 different homes over the last 2 years and not been able to get a signal indoors in any of them. Coverage report says it should be good.  It's a complete joke. Yes I can use WIFI calling, but this is not the point, I could just use F...

Gmanuk by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wifi calling just stopped working

Anyone else experiencing loss of wifi calling in the last few days? Our broadband connection is good but my wife and I both lost wifi calling recently. Both phones and router have been reset but no joy. I have Iphone 6 and my wife Iphone 8.

MQTaylor by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cannot make calls in Nigeria

I am currently working in Africa. I have had no issues using EE in Ghana and Sierra Leone, now in Nigeria and cannot make or receive calls.  I have checked settings and international roaming etc still allowed. Is there a way to fix this?

Red234 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Voicemail out going message

I leave a brief and 'to the point' outgoing message on my voicemail. Is there any way to stop the long and unnecessary set of further instructions provided by EE, that people who call me have to listen to before they are able to speak?

Simonzb by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: How to turn off voicemail

Thanks for info I’ve now managed to switch it off I’m getting a lot of sales calls from some firms they phone from a mobile number and if voicemail answers I get charged which is costing me money which I obviously don’t want 

Problem porting number

Hello, I've recently taken on an EE business phone and ported my number from O2. The number is now working fine but some apps require a code to be sent to me via SMS which I do not to be receiving. I was wondering if anyone had experienced similar? T...

dthorley by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful